Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce. Stuffed Pasta Shells With Pumpkin Orange Sauce, Herbed Tomato Sauce With Chicken And Peppers Over Pasta, Baked Cannelloni. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with chicken and cheese, and baked in tomato sauce. I sauted the onion and chicken with garlic in olive oil. when the chicken was about done I added the spices and then.
Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe – Chicken and broccoli are stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese and a decadent cajun cream Stuff room temperature shells with chicken mixture and add to bottom of sauced baking pan. Lightly grease a Sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Easy food recipes for dinner to make at home. cooking videos. You can cook Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce
- Prepare 1-12 oz of can sweet corn.
- Prepare 3 cups of dried medium shells.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, sliced into thin slivers.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped.
How to make snacks for begginers and kids. A simple and quick food for. Lean chicken breasts are cooked in a creamy coconut milk sauce seasoned with lime and cilantro, then served over whole wheat pasta. Sprinkle chicken breast strips with black pepper; add to skillet.
Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce instructions
- Empty the can of corn into a blender and blitz 1 minute until pureed. Pour the corn mash into a fine mesh sieve and let the milk drain into a bowl. Use a spoon to push as much milk as possible from the mash, then discard the pulp..
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. While you wait for the water to boil and the pasta to cook, proceed with the chicken and sauce..
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and cayenne. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat and sear the chicken for 5 minutes per side until browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and wipe out the pan..
- Add the butter to the pan. Once melted, add the shallots and garlic and sweat for 1 minute. Pour in the corn milk and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and let cook for 5 minutes..
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized chunks and stir it into the pan along with the cream. Check the seasoning and add extra salt and pepper as needed. Drain the pasta (remember to reserve a cup of the pasta water) and toss it with the sauce. Add pasta water a few tablespoons at a time if the sauce is too thick..
- Stir in the frozen corn and let cook a final 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the basil just before serving..
Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a plate; cover. This creamy chicken and pasta medley is ready in minutes. "The recipe was given to me by a friend and my kids consider it a treat," relates Sharon Hamlin of Kirkville, New York. This creamy chicken and pasta medley is ready in minutes. Pour pasta sauce into baking dish; spread to evenly coat bottom of dish.