Corn Casserole. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe? This is my Grandma Ostendorf's corn recipe I grew up enjoying. Now a grandmother myself, I still serve this comfy, delicious side as a family classic.
Corn Casserole is an irresistible side dish, a cross between cornbread, creamed corn and soufflé Corn Casserole is a popular Thanksgiving side dish recipe but it's so delicious, we should make it all. Make it up to two days ahead of time before baking! Corn casserole also known as cream corn casserole is a nostalgic dish that always seems to show up around the holidays. You can have Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- Prepare 2 cans (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- It’s 2 cans (14.75 oz) of cream style corn.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of pkg corn bread muffin mix (Marie calendar).
- Prepare 2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of stks butter melted.
- It’s of Shredded medium cheddar cheese.
Typically made with a small box of Jiffy corn muffin mix as the base, I. Creamy corn casserole is definitely the favorite side dish in our household because it's so easy to Cream style corn really helps to make this casserole, creamy! Plus it adds additional corn flavor that. This simple corn casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a holiday side dish favorite.
Corn Casserole step by step
- In a large bowl stir everything except the cheese..
- Pour into a greased casserole pan..
- Bake @ 350° for 40-45 mins or until golden brown..
- Top with a generous amount of shredded cheese..
- Bake for another 5 min or until cheese is melted..
Ingredients include whole kernels, cream-style corn and a box of corn muffin mix. Assembling the casserole could not be simpler. Shuck the ears of corn, then cut off the kernels with a chef's knife or paring knife. Corn casserole, a cross between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is a wonderful addition to anyone's holiday table. I've had so many requests in the last few weeks to make this over.