Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom. Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large-grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt. Here's a delicious corn beef and coleslaw recipe made by Mama Ray Ray.
Rinse the beef completely and pat dry. Place the brisket on rack in a roasting pan or Dutch oven. Corn beef is refer to beef that has been preserved and flavored in a brine solution that is usually prepared with salt,which act as a preservative. You can have Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom
- It’s of Beef Sirloin.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Corn.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom (condensed).
- You need of McCormick Broiled steak seasoning.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Sugar is stirred into the brine solution,which prevents. Nutrition facts label for Beef, cured, corned beef, brisket, cooked. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. The Corn Dumplings added the finishing touch needed to make this so comforting, on a cool rainy day.
Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom instructions
- Season beef sirloin with McCormick broiled steak seasoning.
- Heat pan with a little oil. Saute the sliced onions and bits of garlic..
- Add the seasoned beef and cook until meat turns light brown. Add water and let it simmer until meat is tender..
- Add the cream of mushroom and the corn. Add water if needed..
- Season the mixture with black pepper. Let it simmer making sure meat is tender..
- Note that a little sugar and water can be added if sauce is too salty..
My Beef Loving husband was very pleased with dinner on yesterday. Corned beef is a popular meat for St. Patrick's Day meals and comforting boiled dinners, but don't wait for spring to enjoy the flavorful meat. The most common cuts of corned beef are the brisket; either flat. The easiest way to make Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is in the slow cooker!