Kettle Corn. At first glance, kettle corn and popcorn may seem interchangeable. However, contrary to popular belief, there is a huge difference between kettle corn and popcorn in terms of preparation. White sugar makes the Kettle Corn taste like popcorn balls.
Kettle Corn popcorn making by Gold Medal & ConcessionObsession. Kettle corn also takes significantly less time than full-on caramel corn since it's made entirely on the Kettle corn has become a new favorite afternoon treat. I also find that unless it's very humid outside. You can cook Kettle Corn using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kettle Corn
- Prepare 1/4 c of Oil.
- It’s 1/3 c of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Popcorn.
- It’s of Salt.
Homemade Kettle Corn is a great snack for movie night or everyday snacking! Looking to dazzle customers or friends and family with an. Back then, when fresh kettle corn wasn't readily available, and getting a bag of it at the end of the day made the whole shift worth it. But now, I've discovered the secret for delicious, homemade kettle.
Kettle Corn instructions
- Put oil and 3 kernels of popcorn into a large pot with a lid. Turn heat to medium high. Put parchment paper on counter..
- When the kernels pop, immediately pour in popcorn and sugar. Place lid on pot..
- Shake pot continuously until popcorn is popped..
- Take off heat and pour over parchment paper so the sugar will cool and dry on the popcorn. Add salt to taste..
Kettle corn is an addictive sweet-and-salty snack that's light and airy! It's the perfect finger food for snacking as well as movie night, game day and any other party. This homemade kettle corn recipe is. Kettle corn is a slightly sweet, slightly salty popcorn snack. For those of you that know and love kettle corn, this recipe will ensure that you don't have to wait until the next Apple Festival / Craft Fair.