Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa. Find Deals on Salsa Black Bean in Snack Food on Amazon. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. This lively summer recipe can be served with tortilla chips as an appetizer, or with chicken or fish as a fresh and flavorful side dish.
I like to add olives, but if it isn't your preference, add more corn or peppers if you wish. Jalopeno could also be a nice addition if you want to add some kick to this cilantro, corn and black bean salad. Black Bean and Corn Salsa Black Bean and Corn Salsa. You can cook Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa
- Prepare 1/2 of of a dry pint cherry tomatoes — diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of of red bell pepper — diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of black beans – canned — rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn — drained (I like fresh corn stripped from the cob during the summer time :).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 ounce of lime juice- fresh squeezed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 ounce of olive oil.
Black Bean Salsa – This black bean salsa dip is incredibly easy to make, and packed full of amazing flavor with black beans, corn, tomato, red onion, and some jalapeños for a nice kick! Full of black beans, corn and tomatoes with red onions, a few jalapeños, cilantro, herbs and seasonings… this is your GO-TO salsa recipe for a hearty and healthy appetizer! I added just a little cumin, but feel free to omit it if you're not a fan of it. Open can of black beans, place in strainer and rinse off excess "juice". dump in bowl. open can of corn, place in strainer to drain off excess water, then dump in bowl with beans.
Black Bean Cilantro Corn Salsa instructions
- Slice,dice, chop to your hearts content and mix everything together and let it sit a minimum of 30 minutes It tasted great the next day !!!! It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
- Note* I like Cherry tomatoes due to the fact they are tasty and sweet year around….It should keep for three days However that has never happened in my house : ).
Open can of rotel and add to beans and corn. Add onions and cilantro and stir. Add lime juice to your taste. I bring this to every potluck, and everyone LOVES it. Right before serving, add avocados and fold gently, being careful not to mash avocados.