Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder. This creamy mixture of corn, jalapeno peppers, and canned green chilies is sure to become a favorite side dish of fans of spicy food. I got this recipe from my girlfriend who made this for a Thanksgiving dinner. I found this side dish super YUMMY!
Don't substitute frozen corn here; the flavor of this quick chowder depends on freshly cut kernels. A creamy, cheesy, veggie and chicken filled soup that's layered with Mexican flavors and sure to satisfy! Creamy Mexican Corn Chowder is the perfect soup to add to your soup rotation! You can have Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder
- It’s 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of rotel fire roasted tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- Prepare 2 cans of corn, drained.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s of 2 cups chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smokey paprika.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Corn Chowder with Fresh Mexican Flavors. I love all the variation in this soup, yet it all comes together so. A spicy, creamy corn chowder that's satisfying and filling. A few weeks ago Howie and I decided that we really fancied a good, hearty winter soup (or Spicy Corn Chowder as it turns out) to keep us going through the dark winter months.
Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder step by step
- In large soup pot add everything except the cheese. Stirring to combine. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add in cheese, stir to combine. Simmer 5 minutes to melt cheese completely. Ready to eat! Enjoy..
Cheesy Corn Chowder Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a large bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; add to soup. Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder is creamy, cheesy and so easy to make! It has just enough of a kick to it and Cumin: a nutty flavoring but adds a subtle spicy taste. Chicken broth: adds in more flavoring and Mexican blend cheese: shredded from a bag or thinly shredded.