Corn Casserole. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. The old-fashioned recipe is popular on holiday tables, but it's quick enough for a regular weeknight meal, too.
Chef John lightens up this Korean bar food favorite but keeps the signature stringy, broiled cheesy top that makes this corn and bacon gratin. This simple corn casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a holiday side dish favorite. Ingredients include whole kernels, cream-style corn and a box of corn muffin mix. You can cook Corn Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- You need 16 ounce of can of cream of corn.
- It’s 32 ounces of can whole kernel corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 stick of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Jiffy corn casserole is a beloved shortcut side dish that instantly makes any fall meal feel cozier. Oh, and did I mention it's also the easiest thing you'll make this week? You take a box of Jiffy corn muffin mix, combine it with a few pantry staples (canned corn, sour cream, eggs, and butter), and it bakes up somewhere between tender. The simple, sweet corn pudding pairs perfectly with almost any cozy family dinner.
Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients put into a 9×13 pan. Put into the oven..
- Put into oven for 30 minutes then stir well. Around the edges will set like a custard. Smooth it back out. Put into the oven for 15 minutes or till done. It depends on the liquid content of the corn..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..
It's a crowd-pleasing option for Thanksgiving or Christmas, too! Whole kernel corn, cream style corn, sour cream, eggs, butter, and muffin mix makes this yummy corn casserole a side dish everyone will love. Want to try a variation of traditional corn casserole? Corn casserole is best served hot outta the oven, but you can definitely reheat it. Simply place leftovers in a microwave safe dish and heat until the desired warmth is reached.