Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs. Перевод слова steak, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. fillet steak — амер. бифштекс из вырезки rump steak — ромштекс. A steak (/ˈsteɪk/) is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried.
The verb is either from the noun or from steikja ("to roast"). Define steak. steak synonyms, steak pronunciation, steak translation, English dictionary definition of steak. a slice of meat or fish: I'll have my steak rare. Not to be confused with: stake – a stick or post. You can have Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs
- Prepare of meat & vegetables:.
- You need 2 of -petite sirloins, marinated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, slice onions.
- You need 1/4 of green & red peppers, slice peppers.
- It’s 1-2 of cob on the corn, (boiled & roasted).
- It’s 2 of -tbsp. butter.
- You need 1 of -tbsp. mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of -tsp. Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of freshly chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter, garlic, black pepper, and parsley.
- Prepare of marinate:.
- You need 2-4 tbsp. of Liquid smoked per steak.
- It’s of A-1 Rub,(classic garlic & herb) rubbed into the steaks.
- Prepare of rice:.
- It’s 11/2 cups of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Water, (just to cover it rice).
- It’s 1 of -tbsp. of turmeric.
- You need of Fresh parsley, finely chopped.
PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. plural steaks. Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. I used to only eat steak when my parents treated us Arguably the hardest thing about cooking steak at home is actually buying a steak at the market, so.
Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs instructions
- With a fork tenderize the steaks by poking holes into both sides of steaks..
- Rub both sides of steaks with A-1 Rub; then add 1 tbsp @ a time of liquid smoke to steaks and rub it into both sides of steaks; put steaks into separate plastic bags; seal and let MARINATE for 11/2 to 2 hours..
- Bring half a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat; add corn to pot and boil for 20 to 30 minutes; set aside and let cool..
- Cut slice onions, and peppers; then slice them in half; put into a bowl and set aside..
- Slice corn off the cob into a bowl, add 1tbsp. of butter and mayonnaise; then add 1/4 tsp. of lemon juice, cajun seasoning, black pepper and freshly chopped parsley; mix together and set aside..
- Triple rinse the rice getting all the starch out of rice; drain and fill water only to just barely cover the rice; add turmeric and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until the rice starts sticking out of the water; reduce heat to lowest number you can get it; put a towel over the top of the pot and cover the pot with a top; let it sit for 15 minutes on this lowest heat; then remove and let it stand for 10 minutes..
- Mix together butter, garlic, black pepper, and parsley..
- In a hot skillet with some cooking spray; cut steaks 2×4 inches stripes and cook one steak @ a time by putting them right in the center of the skillet and cook them 2 minutes on one side then flip them over add 1 tsp. of butter mixture and cook another 2 minutes; repeat this process until desired doneness..
- When done with steaks; saute'e onions, and peppers in steak juices for 3 minutes; put into a bowl and set aside..
- Next spray skillet and add corn mixture to the skillet over medium-high heat and cook corn for 15 to 20 minutes until corn starts turning brown remove and set aside..
- On a 9 to 10 inch plate put 1/2 to 3/4 cup of rice; then lay steak across the top of the rice; then top steak with 1/8 cup corn and garnish with sauteed onions and peppers..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Find easy recipes and cooking techniques for perfectly grilled skirt steak, rib-eye, filet mignon and more from the chefs at Food Network. Want to learn how to cook a steak perfectly each time? We're focusing on both ribeye and skirt steak in this episode of Basics with Babish. Steak definition, a slice of meat or fish, especially beef, cooked by broiling, frying, etc. Searing steak is so easy to do, I never order steak at restaurants anymore!