Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan. True polenta can take up to an hour to make and requires constant stirring. In an oven proof frying pan mix the polenta and stock with a whisk.
This easy recipe can compliment dinner any night of the week. Polenta is cooked cornmeal, which is naturally gluten free. While you can make your own cornmeal from scratch, this recipe calls for ready-made, shelf-stable polenta. You can have Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado
- You need 2 of avocados, skinned and cut into 8 slices.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Greek yogurt or similar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of Polenta/corn meal.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic powder.
Warm, creamy, cheesy polenta — it doesn't get much better than that. Pair it up with something you love, or eat it plain and simple. This easy polenta recipe calls for cornmeal to be boiled and then combined with milk and cheeses, making it a creamy, delicious dish with the consistency of mashed. Preparation Bring chicken stock to boil in heavy large saucepan.
Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix your dry ingredients together..
- Dip a slice of avocado in the yogurt. Make sure it is a thin layer..
- Dip your yogurt coated avocado slice into your dry mix..
- Place on a baking tray sprayed with baking spray..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! I had mine with sour cream, but I think a tomato sauce would work best as a dipping sauce..
Rosemary & Parmesan Baked Polenta ChipsLike Potato Chips, But More Delicious! Essentially polenta is a paste made out of the meal and then fried, baked or added it to whatever else you're cooking. Baked Polenta with Tomato and Basil. Avocado Fries with Creamy Cheese Dip. Baked eggplant has an earthy, buttery quality.