Easy Pre-made Polenta. Creamy, cheesy polenta is a side dish that goes great with all kinds of meats and sauces. I should say be careful with salt as the cheese also adds it. Make your next meal easier than ever by picking up a tube of precooked polenta.
How to Make Quick and Easy Polenta. Today, there are more convenient types of polenta, including quick-cooking or instant polenta and pre-cooked polenta in a tube. Cooking your polenta fully and allowing it to cool will thicken it to produce a cakelike mixture. You can have Easy Pre-made Polenta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pre-made Polenta
- Prepare 1 Package of Polenta (mine was 18oz).
- It’s 4-6 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need To taste of salt (I used about 1 teaspoon).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive oil (optional).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
Made a side dish with some green chilis, diced tomatoes and beans and served it over the polenta and served with some fresh pork roast. INGREDIENTS: French Made Easy, Pre cooked polenta, Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, grated, Whole milk. How to Make Polenta BLT Appetizers. Basic easy creamy polenta made in the instant pot.
Easy Pre-made Polenta step by step
- I used olive oil in the bottom of my frying pan and brought it to medium heat.
- Empty Polenta into pan and use a fork to chop up into fairly small clumps.
- Add butter and continue to stir and "mash" up the clumps.
- Add salt to taste and keep stirring until it is hot all the way through and no more clumps remain..
- Add cheese and remove from heat..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This is the easiest polenta recipe you will ever find and my favorite way to use A warm creamy bowl of polenta is a dream come true. A starting point for something spectacular, or a comforting meal all on. One of the items was pre-made polenta. I usually just fry it and serve it with pasta and sauce. Make a mix of bread crumbs and spices and fry it?