Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto. Cut a few slices of polenta (about Sprinkle Italian seasonings on the top of the pizza. Return the mini pizzas to the. Top the polenta with tomato sauce (or pesto) and the cheese.
They are shown with Goat Cheese, Pear & Onion Pizza (recipe also on Recipe Finder). Fry polenta according to package directions. Polenta Pizzas With Roasted Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. You can cook Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto
- It’s 1 packages of Polenta, packaged (I use food merchants).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of Grape tomatoes, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pesto sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Italian Spice seasoning.
Polenta Pizzas with Roasted Tomatoes Recipe. littleleopardbook.com. If polenta has cooled and is too thick to spread, whisk in a little hot milk. Pour remaining polenta over tomato layer. Spread polenta with a knife to reach edges of pan.
Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto instructions
- Cut a few slices of polenta (about 1/4 inch slices). Line them on a baking tray and brush each round with a small amount of olive oil..
- Broil them for a few minutes (till they get a little browned or crispy) and take them out of the oven. Flip the rounds and brush the desired amount of pesto sauce on each round (I use a thin layer). Then add the desired amount of cheese to each round..
- Slice the grape tomatoes thin and add to the top of the pizza. Sprinkle Italian seasonings on the top of the pizza. You can use dried basil if you don't have Italian seasoning spice..
- Return the mini pizzas to the oven and broil on high for 10 minutes or until the cheese bubbles and browns..
- Ready to eat! (If the kids don't gobble them up first).
Cover polenta surface with remaining pesto and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Pesto Polenta Bites with Fresh Tomato Bruschetta. Do you have a go to appetizer that you make every year? You know, that one appetizer that tastes This time I chose to top it with homemade Basil Pesto and my go to Bruschetta! Ya'll this appetizer is absolutely glorious and a refreshing treat to all.