Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger. Encrusted with onion, garlic, and poppy seeds. Accept cookies to share page and view product locator. With the classic ﬂavors of an everything bagel, our Hand-Rubbed Everything Bagel Cheddar tastes like it's fresh from your favorite bakery!
A beefburger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat placed inside a sliced bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, or flame. I left out the ketchup and egg. You can have Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger
- It’s 2 of Everything bagels.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of Burgers.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese as mush as ur heart desires.
- Prepare Half of Onion.
- You need of Frank’s hot sauce Optional.
Spread the cream cheese generously on both sides of the bagel. First lay the avocados right along the cream cheese to help them stay put. The Cast of Characters: Everything (or any) bagels, Cream Cheese, Green Onions (you can use chives if you have them), Cucumbers. Two eggs and cheese sandwich in a closed-face toasted bagel.
Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger step by step
- Put burgers in oven at 400 or fry in frying pan.
- Cut half of the onion In half rings And fry in frying pan till golden brown.
- Add cheese to burgers Until completely melted.
- Toast your 2 everything bagels and Spread cream cheese on both sides.
- Assemble Everything bagel With cheddar cheeseburger add the onions on top and Some dabs of Frank’s hot sauce and Enjoy.
Roasted all white meat chicken breast topped with grilled spinach, caramelized Bermuda onions, thick cut apple wood bacon, cheddar cheese and house made basil aioli on your choice bagel pressed to perfection. Served on a bagel, open faced with cream cheese, sliced tomato, cucumber, sliced onion, coleslaw and olives. Everything bagel seasoning can be purchased in a jar. Savory and creamy Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread is perfect for spreading on your warm, toasty morning bagel. Try it with crackers as an afternoon snack.