Blueberry Cornbread Muffins. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Recipe & Video. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal.
You will never go back to regular cornbread again! If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. They have that delightful corn flavor and crunchy texture that only cornmeal can provide. You can have Blueberry Cornbread Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s of Substitute.
- It’s of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
These blueberry cornbread muffins have been on my mind forever. I LOVE cornbread muffins and could eat them any time of day (or year). They're my weakness, especially when all buttered up and. Mixing blueberries into the batter makes corn bread muffins seem lighter, moister, and definitely more fun, as if the jam's been baked right in.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8×8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..
I also made a vanilla bean butter for spreading. Here was the problem: the muffins themselves were divine: moist, distinctively corny, but with yummy. These Lemon Blueberry Corn Muffins aren't from scratch. They're doctored from Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix- and if Try these Lemon Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins for breakfast, brunch, or as a quick snack. As a food enthusiast growing up in Texas, it was blueberry muffins for breakfast and cornbread for dinner.