3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese). As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a It all gets dumped in your blender and blitzed just long enough to break down the oats (some chunky pieces are. Just three ingredients: Cottage cheese, eggs and oats. How To Make The Best Pancakes In The World
These pancakes couldn't be easier to make! Then add the eggs, oats and a pinch of salt and cinnamon. Wonderful protein pancakes made with simple healthy ingredients like oats, banana and cottage cheese! You can cook 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- Prepare 1 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt (optional too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- You need of Info.
- You need of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
EASY, healthy pancakes, made with only FOUR ingredients, nuts, ripe bananas and oats, plus a whole egg for a powerhouse of nutrition all in a Add egg and oats and mix well. Top with pecans, and cook about. Cottage Cheese Protein Pancakes for the win! If you're all about healthy pancakes and getting a protein boost at the same time then you will love this protein pancake recipe!
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) instructions
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
Cottage Cheese Protein Pancakes Recipe with egg whites, banana, oats and plant based protein powder, fluffy with no flour. And you know the protein pancake recipe is good, when it's made with pea protein powder and is delicious. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. Can I make pancakes without baking powder? Add oats, fat free cottage cheese, egg whites, vanilla and ground cinnamon together in a food processor or blender.