"Vatrushka" or buns with cottage cheese. Vatrushka buns are a Russian/Ukrainian dessert with the filling on the outside. This Vatrushka recipe is made with farmer's cheese, you can find the recipe for Press each bun in the center with a glass cup to form a hollow. Whisk cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg and.
Vatrushka Sweet Cheese Buns (Ватрушки) pronounced Vat-roosh-ka is a delicious Russian baked sweet yeast bread filled with Tvorog, also known as Farmer's Cheese or Quark. It's a childhood favorite which I remember my mum and grandmother making. Vatrushka (pronounced vat-ROOSH-kah) is a small, personal-sized open pie filled with fresh cheese. You can have "Vatrushka" or buns with cottage cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Vatrushka" or buns with cottage cheese
- It’s 3 sheets of puff pastry.
- You need 350 g of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 3.5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 package of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 piece of egg.
- You need 1 piece of egg yolk.
Its appearance somewhat resembles that of a cheese Danish, but it is not the same pastry. Cheese-filled vatrushkas can be sweet and used as desserts or unsweetened and served with soup. Freshly baking Yeast Open buns with apples Vatrushka and shtreyzelem. Tender and fluffy buns filled with a sweet mixture of cottage cheese.
"Vatrushka" or buns with cottage cheese instructions
- Dough roll, cut into the same squares..
- Cottage cheese is mixed with egg, sugar, vanilla sugar. (if the mixture is liquid add some flour).
- Pour the curd filling onto the dough. Grease the dough with egg yolk..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180 °..
My version is made with mascarpone cheese. It looked like the traditional sweet and fluffy bun, which was also stuffed with a sweet cream cheese. It immediately went over the to-do list. Open buns with cottage cheese vatrushka lying on a tray after baking. A Vatrushka is a Russian/Ukrainian cheese bun that is filled with a filling on the outside.