Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes. What I love about these Apple and Cottage Cheese Pancakes (besides being delicious), is they're so quick and easy to make. So fluffy, you have This post may contain affiliate links. We were so happy to discover this new Polish apple and cottage cheese pancakes recipe.
Mix dry incredients with the wet or use a food processor to blend ingredients for smoother texture. Healthy apple pancakes made with oats and cottage cheese. They taste decadent, but are packed with protein and fiber. You can have Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes
- Prepare of pancakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oatmeal or oatbran.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of eggs or 4 egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 of cored apple.
I started realizing that more often than not, when we got out for brunch Isaac always orders sweet options like pancakes or waffles. Health Benefits – Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Cottage cheese belongs to the healthiest cheese groups out there, being low in carbs, low in fats and loaded with proteins. Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small ones at a time.
Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes instructions
- Put all ingredients except apple in blender and blend until smooth..
- Take cored apple and thinly slice using mandolin.
- Dip single slice of apple in batter and cook on griddle. Flip..
- Enjoy! So easy, so good, and so healthy! Gluten free too!.
Top with your favorite pancake topping! How To Make Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Add the oats to the blender and pulse four times. Add remaining ingredients and blend until well-combined. Grease a skillet and drop batter onto the skillet or griddle.