Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites. crispy cottage cheese nuggets with step by step photo and video recipe. typically the nuggets are considered as unhealthy and fatty food, especially those served in fast food restaurants. however this recipe of homemade paneer nuggets would not be treated as healthy, but certainly above the standards to the one served in fast food restaurant chains. At least I remember one thing that changed mine for ever. It was my first Easy PC Paneer Paratha Paneer paratha is a popular and one of the most delicious parathas/flatbreads made at our homes.
It is protein rich and very healthy and an easy substitute for chicken for vegetarian's. Crispy Paneer bites or crispy Paneer and potato balls are perfect tea time snack or starter recipe for the party. An easy and quick and tasty appetiser recipe made with paneer and potatoes. You can cook Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites
- It’s 100 grams of Cottage Cheese.
- It’s 8 of cabbage leaflets.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds, crushed.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 8 of toothpick.
This crispy outside, cheesy and creamy with paneer and potatoes inside crispy paneer bites or paneer balls are perfect party time snacks or tea time snack. For Toppings: Tomato Ketcup – as needed Onions – sliced thinly Lettuce or Cabbage – sliced thinly Tomatoes- sliced thinly Bell Pepper. When you come to the store for the order pick-up we will hand you your bag outside the store (curbside). Please wear a mask when you come to the store for a pickup and we will wear a mask and gloves to deliver your order bag to you.
Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cabbage Bites step by step
- Cut the cottage cheese into 8 equal sizes.
- Marinade them in mustard sauce and fennel seeds for 15 mins..
- Heat the half of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Cook the marinated cottage cheese from all sides..
- Now place the cottage cheese in the centre of the cabbage leaf and wrap it.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan..
- Now place the cottage cheese wrapped with cabbage, sprinkle little salt nd roast from two sides until half-cooked..
- Fix the toothpick in the centre of the cubes and serve..
Carrot and cabbage bites in a sweet and sour sauce, capsicum medley and onions. Eggless noodles, stir fried with cabbage, peppers and oriental sauces. Indian cottage cheese (paneer) glazed in a sweet and sour sauce, finished off with crushed chilli flakes. Filo pastry filled potato and petite. Crispy paneer cheese bites or crispy air fried paneer and cheese balls are your perfect party starters.