Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pepper Toast. Add salt , chilli flakes and oregano/mixed herbs. And then put the above mixture and serve. Try this healthy cottage cheese/paneer on bread recipe.
These can also be made in a sandwich toaster, microwave or Oven. These paneer cheese toasties are an amazing appetizer & are addictively delicious that your friends. Cottage cheese is a fresh cheese curd product with a mild flavor. You can cook Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pepper Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pepper Toast
- Prepare 100 grams of Cottage Cheese (diced in 1 inch cube).
- Prepare 1 each of Red Bell Pepper (diced in 1 inch cube).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano/ mixed herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 4 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 slice of Brown bread.
- You need of salt.
It is also known as curds and whey. Layer the cottage cheese, red pepper and basil with some seasoning in a bowl or plastic container. Uses of paneer in Indian cooking. uses of cottage cheese. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese that is believed to have originated in the Indian sub-continent.
Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pepper Toast step by step
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add carrom seeds and bell pepper. Cook until pepper softens..
- Add cottage cheese and cook well.
- Add oregano/mixed herbs, Chilli Flakes and salt and toss well..
- Toast the brown bread and apply mayonnaise on it.
- Put the mixture on toast and serve hot.
Also known as cottage cheese, it is used widely in Indian, oriental, continental, Persian and other cuisines. The Best Cottage Cheese Toast Recipes on Yummly Paneer Pepper Masala, yet another yummy Paneer Gravy and a wonderful accompaniment for any Indian Breads! Crushed Peppercorns sauted in ghee adds a nice and rich flavour to the whole dish. Add the fried cottage cheese(paneer) cubes and combine.