Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pineapple Salad. When heated put the fennel seeds and green chillies. Let it cook for sometime unless it softens. Simple salads of fruits, cottage cheese cubes and herbs are commonly made, but when you want to leave an indelible impression in the minds of your guests, you must serve something unique like this special Watermelon, Pineapple and Paneer Salad.
It's great to serve at Easter or any holiday with the flavor of jello. Sprinkle dry jello out of box over the top and mix. Mix pineapple and cottage cheese. jello, crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, cool whip. You can cook Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pineapple Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pineapple Salad
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 100 grams of Cottage Cheese (diced in 1 inch cube).
- You need 100 grams of Pineapple (diced in1 inch cube).
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2 each of Fresh Green Chillies (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander (chopped).
- It’s of salt.
Orange Fluff Cottage Cheese Salad #RecipeTrisha Dishes. Drain pineapple well; add salad dressing or mayonnaise. When Jello has sufficiently cooled, mix with pineapple, cottage cheese and salad dressing. No Bake, No Protein Powder Needed, Protein Powder, Snack.
Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Pineapple Salad step by step
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Add fennel seeds and green chillies.
- Add pineapple and cook until it softens.
- Add cottage cheese and salt. Toss until the cottage cheese is cooked..
- Finally add coriander leaves. And serve hot..
Take your taste buds for a ride with this DELICIOUS and healthy Pineapple Salad Cottage Cheese recipe that's PACKED with protein! Paneer (Cottage Cheese). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine liquid removed pineapple, cheese, nuts and salt and fold into gelatin mix. Pour into mold and refrigeratetill hard. Un-mold on lettuce leaves and garnish with mayonnaise and strips of pepper.