Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk. Member Recipes for Almond Milk Cottage Cheese. I came up with this simple, sweet, breakfast option because I couldn't face eggs every morning for breakfast. The cinnamon and splenda give the cottage cheese a wonderful, sweet flavor, and the chopped almonds give it a satisfying.
It taste very good and my family loves it. 🙂 Jiya . Indian curry-Cottage cheese cubes and green peas cooked in thick spicy gravy.it has got a wonderful aroma of blended spices and cream. Goes as a side dish with rotis, naan and rice. You can cook Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of Cottage cheese or Paneer cut into cubes.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Big green chilli.
- You need 1 bunch of small Parsley.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring onion.
- It’s 1 small of stick cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 5 of cardamon.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Hot water for soaking almonds.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk Instead of heavy cream or milk I used almond milk. It taste very good and my family loves it. 🙂 jasbeer minhas. Great for kids or a healthy meal prep breakfast! Pancakes are a staple at our place on the weekend, and they also happen to make one of my favorite meal prep breakfasts!
Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk step by step
- Soak the almonds in hot water for 15 mins and remove the skin. Blend the almonds with a little water into a paste..
- Blend onion, garlic, chilli, parsley and spring onion with a little water..
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add spices..
- Add blended ingredients and fry for 15 mins til fragrance. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 more mins..
- Add cheese cubes, peas and water and simmer for 8 – 10 mins on low fire. Add salt to taste..
- Add almond paste and bring to a boil. Add hot water if you like more gravy..
- Serve hot..
Avoidance of certain foods is important to "starve" the bad bacteria present in the gut. Lactose is a sugar found in dairy products such as milk and cheese and when there is lack of lactase, the enzyme to break down the sugar, the bad bacteria can feed off the undigested lactose. This can lead to increased symptoms such as diarrhea. Collect all of the almond milk and yum!!! You have a smoothie or two just from the extra! (as long as you didn't add garlic of course!) now wrap the almond solids up tightly in the cheesecloth, forming it into a ball.