Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. If you are into yummy, fresh, and nutritious food, the best option when making pancakes are in-season fruits. This season, make sure to include luscious peaches in your grocery basket and try your hand at making mouth-watering Cinnamon-Peach Cottage Cheese Pancakes.
Blend until mixture is well combined and smooth. Heat a skillet or griddle to medium heat. Once completely heated, put a little butter onto your griddle or skillet. You can have Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter or coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of garbanzo flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of bananas.
Pour enough batter to make desired size. These pancakes give the classic fruit-and-cheese pairing a fresh new spin. Lightly crisped outside and tender inside, these pancakes boast noticeable nubs of cottage cheese curds as well as bits. Cottage cheese pancakes are a great option for a protein-packed breakfast.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit step by step
- Whirl eggs and cottage cheese in a blender.
- Add melted butter or coconut, flour, and salt; whirl until smooth.
- Add one banana. Whirl..
- Lightly grease a griddle or a large frying pan and preheat over low medium heat..
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan for each pancake..
- Cook until tops are bubbly, turn, and cook other sides until lightly browned.
- Fresh fruit: Add sliced banana or any berries as a topping and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon..
Tender, fluffy pancakes with cottage cheese and fresh blueberries – so delicious! This healthy pancakes recipe is freezer-friendly, making it perfect for easy meal prep breakfasts. Adding the cheese to a simple batter not only adds flavor and a little texture, but also gives the pancakes a hefty dose of protein. Already low in fat and low carb (there's a bit from the flour), the pancakes can be dressed up in a healthy fashion with your favorite fruits, natural sweeteners such as honey or agave, or perhaps a good drizzle of maple syrup for a more traditional take. These pancakes give the classic fruit-and-cheese pairing a fresh new spin.