Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Reviews for: Photos of Cottage Cheese Pancakes. As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a believer. Health Benefits – Cottage Cheese Pancakes.
These cottage cheese pancakes will put that traditional pancake recipe to shame. At first glance, you might be confused about using cottage cheese as an ingredient in pancakes, but the. These wholesome pancakes get a healthy dose of protein from cottage cheese. You can cook Cottage Cheese Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese (8 oz) cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of or a bit more (3 – 3.2 oz) of all-purpose flour depending on cottage cheese used.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Sugar to taste (1/2 tablespoon).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of or less of vanilla extract.
Even if you are not a fan of cottage cheese, you will be surprised; the cottage cheese truly shines here in a good way. Tasty keto cottage cheese pancakes have a delicate, fluffy texture thanks to the melted cheese curds. Pancakes on the weekend are one of life's little pleasures. Cottage cheese may be the most polarizing dairy product, so we don't blame you if you've literally never thought about cottage cheese recipes before now.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet/frying pan over medium heat. If you want pancakes to turn extra brown and a bit crispy, coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Pour 1/3 or ¼ cupfuls of batter onto the pan (or make differently-sized pancakes) and cook on each side for approx. 2.5 minutes until browned..
What Do Cottage Cheese Pancakes Taste Like? Ultimately, though it doesn't much how much good stuff is in food if no one wants to eat it. These pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste like French. These mini cottage cheese pancakes have been a family favorite for more years than I've been around. They have a soft and puffy texture, with little hints of cottage cheese throughout.