OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes. These cottage cheese pancakes are sweetened with banana and brown sugar. Use a blender to get the batter done in a jiffy. Banana-Oat Cottage Cheese Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Top with cottage cheese and a fruit selection. Healthy oatmeal cottage cheese pancakes that taste just like banana bread. Full of healthy carbs and protein, this recipe is the perfect post-workout meal. You can have OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need Half of a cup sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need Half of teaspoon salt.
- It’s Half of a cup of Cottage Cheese.
- It’s 2 of over ripe Bananas, mashed to a pulp.
- Prepare 1 cup of laban (mala, or plain drinking yoghurt).
- It’s Half of cup canola oil (corn oil or melted butter is great too).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Put oatmeal IN my pancakes, duh. I make these hearty oatmeal cottage cheese pancakes at least once a week! Adding this protein, and substituting oatmeal for flour in these banana oat pancakes makes me feel so much happier to feed my kids pancakes in the morning because I know they're getting good nutrition in their tasty treat I also personally love the slightly salty, cottage cheese flavor these pancakes bring. If we're being honest, no one is more surprised than me at how legit these pancakes are.
OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes step by step
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a larger bowl, whisk together to aerate and to get the ingredients mixed. Make a well (hole) in the middle..
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine all the wet ingredients, whist together until they're well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix together, with a whisk to a porridge like consistency..
- Prepare your pan by lightly greasing it with oil..you can use two pans if you’re feeling Gangster enough..
- Spoon about a table spoon for each pancake.
- Use low to medium heat as the pancakes tend to burn very quickly.
- Serve with honey and lemon or Maple Syrup. And your favourite hot beverage, in my case, milky masala chai😍. Enjoy 🤗🤗..
As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a believer. An Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancake Recipe that is extremely versatile for any occasion or meal. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. In this healthy banana pancake recipe from Joy Bauer, a certain kind of cheese adds protein and moisture. I love experimenting with different ingredients when whipping up a pancake breakfast.