Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. You can cook Palak Paneer using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- Prepare of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- Prepare 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- It’s of Cubed.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- Prepare of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare of Fried in a Wok.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s of Ground Paste.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of salt.
- You need of Ground Palak.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Cubed Paneer.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.