Chocolate cake🍰. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe.
Don't wait to indulge in a slice of moist, rich chocolate cake — a classic treat that calls to mind Mom's best baking. Try one of these, our most popular chocolate cakes, today. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Chocolate cake🍰 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake🍰
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of salt.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 500 grams of cottage cheese or cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of sour cream.
- It’s 100 grams of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Berries or chocolate for decorations.
Easter aside, I call this my everyday Chocolate Cake because it's just that – my new favourite to make for any occasion. There will be times that call for a mud-cake like Fudge Cake made with both cocoa powder and melted chocolate. There will be times that call for intensely dark chocolate cakes. Our chocolate cake recipes include: easy one-bowl recipes, tiered cakes with frostings and fillings, mini cupcakes, Texas sheet cake, as well as gluten-free chocolate cakes and vegan chocolate cake.
Chocolate cake🍰 step by step
- Mix flour, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt🧂 and sugar🥣.
- Add eggs🥚, milk🥛, vanilla extract, vegetable oil. Use hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Add little by little boiling water💦.
- Pour the mass into a form.
- Bake for 30-35⏱ minutes, 180 degrees celsius.
- Cream/cottage cheese mix with sour cream🍶, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Use hand mixer.
- Grease the cakes with cream🎂.
- Decorate the cake with berries🍒,chocolate🍫 or fruits🥝 as you wish. Bon appetit!!!🎂.
Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition. I bake alot and this is the BEST chocolate cake recipe i have ever tried! Instead of butter icing, try a chocolate glaze over the cake just before its completely cool so the glaze soaks in YUM!