Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱. This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. You'll find dishes that use cheese and dairy, and others that don't. Unlike typical lasagnas that are loaded with fat and calories, this lasagna relies on the richness of beans and tofu crumbles to create its cheesy layers.
Try this easy vegetarian lasagna recipe for your next dinner. This hearty meatless lasagna recipe is so good you won't even miss the meat. We have the perfect recipe for Meat Free Monday! You can cook Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱
- Prepare 300 g of Spinach.
- You need 350 g of Mushrooms.
- It’s 500 g of Mozarella (or other cheese of choice).
- It’s 100 g of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 250 g of Lasagna pasta.
- You need 800 g of Canned diced tomatos (or fresh tomatoes).
- Prepare 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Basil (fresh or dried).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
You are going to love this Meatless Lasagna. The thing with Lasagnas is that they take some time with all the arrangement, but they come out great. They keep well, the recipes are flexible and are much easier if you have jarred or. It's tasty and a little different from usual lasagna recipes.
Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱 instructions
- Slice the mushrooms, mince the garlic and moderately fry them in olive oil and some basil..
- Combine the diced tomatos and spinach with some basil and fry them until the spinash softens. Add salt and pepper according to choice..
- Grate half the mozarella and slice the other half. If you prefer, you can use/combine with yellow cheese of vegan cheese. I like using mozzarella because of the creamy structure it gives..
- Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: 1. Lasagna pasta, 2.Tomato&spinach mixture, 3. Lasagna pasta, 4. Mushrooms mixture, 5. Lasagna pasta, 6. Tomato&spinach mixture, 7. Grated mozzarella and cottage cheese, 8. Lasagna pasta, 9. Sliced mozzarella. You can sprinkle some basil on top of the mozzarella..
- Bake the lasagna for ~40 minutes. If you like the cheese on top crispier, like I do, you can bake it for 50 minutes..
You won't even miss the meat! Cheesy Veggie Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. For our vegetarian friends (and everyone else looking to take a welcome break from meat), we compiled our favorite vegetarian lasagna recipes. Laura Wright of The First Mess filled her vegan lasagna recipe with carrots, zucchini, and cooked lentils. I first had veggie lasagna when I was in hospital, and I just HAD to find a better recipe!