Baked Omelette. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Visit Now! update: So much better than a regular omelet. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; pour over vegetable mixture.
Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! High protein, low carb, and loaded with veggies, ham and cheese, this Denver Omelet will keep you happy, fit and satisfied! Since this is a baked omelet, there is no need to dirty a skillet, too. You can have Baked Omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Omelette
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 can (127 mL) of green chilies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon (optional).
While the oven is preheating, just put your butter, onion, bell pepper and ham in the dish you are going to bake it in and place that in the oven until "sauteed" and heated through to your liking while you are beating the eggs and milk and then stirring in the S&P and cheese. The baked omelette in the casserole dish can be sliced and served with fork and knife, while the baked omelettes in the cocotte can be simply enjoyed with a spoon. This recipe is very flexible, so feel free to swap the toppings with other toppings of your choice. Just make sure any raw meat toppings are fully cooked before you put them in the.
Baked Omelette instructions
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Beat eggs and slowly stir in dry ingredients..
- Stir in cottage cheese, chilies, and grated Monterey Jack cheese..
- If adding melted butter (not necessary), add now..
- If adding bacon, add just before stirring and pouring into greased pie plate..
- Bake at 400⁰ for 15 min. Reduce heat to 350⁰ and continue baking for another 30 min. Insert toothpick in center and continue baking until toothpick comes out clean..
- Can also be done as egg bites in cupcake pan. Around 22 min. in a 350⁰ oven. Rotate once halfway..
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper, then cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Omelet Recipes Try an omelet for a healthy and hearty breakfast. Whether you're looking for a a vegetable,ham, cheese or egg white omelet, this collection of omelet recipes is sure to satisfy.