Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣. Easter breakfast casserole recipe: Try this Easter breakfast casserole recipe, or contribute your own. In large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Make an Easter brunch to remember with this Easter breakfast casserole recipes from Food.com.
These breakfast casserole recipes are the easiest meal ever, whether you make them in the morning or try out an overnight breakfast casserole you're sure Say hello to the easiest meal ever with these breakfast casserole recipes. Simple to put together and quick to clean up, they'll become your new. Watch how to make a top-rated breakfast casserole with eggs, bacon, cheese, and hash-brown potatoes. You can cook Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen hash brown potatoes (I used a 30 ounce bag).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of container cottage cheese.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of block Swiss cheese(chopped into cubes).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Try it with sausage, too, and experiment with different types of cheese, if you like. A favorite on Easter morning, it's a terrific brunch or breakfast dish any time. A breakfast casserole with eggs, cheese and sausage that is sure to be a holiday family favorite. This can be made ahead of time to make entertaining easy!
Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣 step by step
- In a large pan cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp and onions are wilted…..Drain grease……Let bacon and onion cool before adding to the rest of the ingredients……..
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl except for hash browns, then add to cooked bacon and onion….. Add hash brown potatoes to your cooking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……..
- Add wet ingredients to hash brown potatoes and gently mix together, then bake, uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until casserole is lightly browned on top……. I added an extra sprinkle of parsley flakes to the top of my casserole…….
- Let stand for 15 – 20 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!.
California Breakfast Casserole is loaded with sausage, avocados, and tomatoes. California omelet flavors in one hearty casserole, perfect for sharing! an easy and delicious casserole made with egg, sausage, cottage cheese & green chilies that everyone loves! From sweet casseroles that will fill the entire house with breakfast aromas to savory ways to incorporate grits into a casserole, these These casseroles can all be prepared ahead, leaving some time to make sure the house is tidy and to assemble that breathtaking Easter centerpiece. These easy, one-dish breakfast casserole recipes will satisfy your entire table, whether y'all are in the mood for a sweet or savory breakfast bake.