Mac n' Cheese Spinach Casserole. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese is easy to make from scratch and everyone raves about this recipe. Elbow macaroni, sharp cheddar & loads of cheesy sauce make this my favorite mac and cheese recipe yet! Cook the pasta following pack instructions.
Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan, and whisk in the cream cheese and. Rich and comforting, this savory spinach casserole will be a welcome addition to the table. You will love the short prep time and decadent taste. You can cook Mac n' Cheese Spinach Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mac n' Cheese Spinach Casserole
- You need 500 grams of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 250 grams of Cottage Cheese.
- You need 250 grams of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 300 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mustard (Dijon).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Bechamel Sauce:.
- It’s 300 ml of fresh Milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, butter and cheese. Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. This mac and cheese casserole tastes like a million bucks – loaded with three types of cheese, it's the most melty, gooey, creamy mac and cheese you'll ever try. Big thanks to Roth Cheese for sponsoring this post.
Mac n' Cheese Spinach Casserole step by step
- In a small sauce pan add in the butter to melt, slowly add in the flour while stirring and continuing with the milk, add in a pinch of salt to make a nice Bechamel Sauce..
- Add in the mustard, nutmeg while stirring. In a large pot boil pasta for about 5 minutes, drain and place in a large bowl..
- Continue by adding into the bechamel sauce the cottage, cheddar and parmesan cheese..
- Wash Spinach and drain..
- Place pasta into a large bowl and in the bechamel sauce, spinach and combine ingredients…:).
- In a baking pan add in the pasta mix and top off with Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. If you decide to make it let me know how it came out. This was delicious…..:) Kali Orexi!!!.
As always, all opinions are my opinion. Redneck Mac 'n Cheese Casserole is like no other you've ever tried. Now, before y'all start complaining about not liking pimentos, the taste is very mild and really spruces up the recipe to make it the biggest hit at any table. This is an easy go-to pot luck, family/friend gathering, funeral. Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine cheeses, spinach and eggs.