Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli. Put the couscous in a medium-sized bowl, pour over the stock, cover with cling film. I combined two recipes to create this side with broccoli and pasta. Today we tackle the basics of crispy roasted broccolini or broccoli.
Use a wooden spoon to stir continuously and keep an eye on them since they may burn easily. Serve the roasted broccoli florets topped with pine nuts and enjoy! Add the warm broccoli and pine nuts and stir to coat. You can cook Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli
- You need 10 ounces of box of couscous with roasted pine nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smoked ham drippings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s As needed of water.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. The broccoli is tender-firm, not soggy. To make roasted broccoli, just place cut up broccoli on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. I have been looking for a new recipe for Broccoli and this will be perfect, it looks great.
Couscous roasted pine nuts and Ham and Broccoli step by step
- Dice the ham and stirfry with the ham drippings..
- Put the water and parsley with the ham, couscous seasonings, and simmer stirring in the couscous..
- Steam fry the broccoli. When it's tender to your tastes then add to the couscous..
- Fluff the couscous and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday and have a. Try Ina Garten's Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli, with lemon, Parmesan and pine nuts, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. This parmesan roasted broccoli is irresistiable and will turn even the biggest broccoli haters into broccoli lovers! Pingback: Maple BBQ Salmon – Maple BBQ Salmon with Brown Butter Couscous.