Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad. A quick and easy Moroccan couscous salad that's great for a lunchbox or to serve with cold chicken. How to make the best couscous salad recipe with a simple lemon dressing, cucumber and lots of fresh herbs. Jump to the Easy Lemon and Herb Couscous Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
Studded with pomegranate jewels, this couscous salad is beautifully vibrant. Quick and easy to prepare, this makes the perfect weekday veggie supper dish or served cold the next day as a tasty lunchtime pick-me up. It is also delicious with any leftover meat from your Sunday roast. You can cook Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad
- You need 2 bags of or 1 cup couscous.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of pomegranate.
- Prepare 1 of fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 of tb.s. honey.
- It’s 2 of tb.s. olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
To serve, place the couscous in a dish. Use veggie stock or water instead of chicken stock to make vegan! A quick and easy Moroccan couscous salad that's great for a lunchbox or to serve with cold chicken. Guacamole Beyond Burgers w/ Spicy Sweet Potato Sweet Potato & Pomegranate Salad.
Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad instructions
- Cook couscous as desribed on package. Fluff with a fork. Combine olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pour to couscous. Cut open pomegranate. Remove arils and add to couscous. Chop Cucumber and mint leaves and also add to couscous. Stir..
- Video where I am making this salad https://youtu.be/dYsBw1hszD8.
Vegan Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Soup. This tangy, tasty salad is as easy as it is fresh! Everyone raves over this and begs for more! It's perfect for a light lunch or a garden party! Place the lettuce, pomegranate seeds, and feta cheese into a large mixing bowl; set aside.