Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn. Salmon with lemon couscous is an easy and healthy five-ingredient recipe that uses lemons, salmon fillets, olive oil, couscous, and baby peas. Stir the grape tomatoes into the couscous and place on a serving dish. Thai Baked Salmon with Cilantro-Chili SauceSweet and Savoury Pursuits.
The glazed salmon uses an Asian soy-sauce mixture. It's savory, sweet and packed with mild heat. This Baked Sesame Salmon is very easy and quick to prepare. You can cook Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn
- You need 4-6 of -4 ounce pieces Salmon.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger -minced -or 1/4 teaspoon Powdered Ginger.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Parsley, Finely Chopped.
- You need 1 Ounces of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Ounces of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 ounces of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need of Above is the marinade.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of Salt sprinkle on the salmon just before baking.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper sprinkle on the salmon just before baking.
- Prepare of Couscous vegetables-(you can substitute different vegetables:).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn -drained.
- Prepare 1/2 of of small sweet onion- diced small.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 of small mushrooms -sliced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Toasted Couscous.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked couscous.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice–Add at the end.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter–Add at the end.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of fresh basil chiffonade cut –Add at the end.
The salmon pieces are marinated in a soy sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and garlic mixture which gives salmon a great flavor and a great balance between sweet and spicy. The microwave makes this dinner super fast. This elegant entree blends lively flavors with tender, flaky salmon. Salmon is baked in it's own foil packet, and broiled to caramelise, char and crisp the edges.
Sesame Lemon Soy Baked Salmon with a Toasted Couscous Caramelized Onions,Mushroom and, Sweet Corn step by step
- Mix marinade together marinade salmon in a zip lock bag for 20 minutes.
- Place on a baking pan with parchment and bake at 350 degrees *Note (It takes about 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness to cook fish. The fish should flake when finished.).
- Couscous preparation.
- Sauté vegetables and lightly caramelize about 5 minutes. Set aside when done..
- To prepare couscous, place couscous in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly..
- Add 1 1/4 cups stock, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil..
- Remove from heat; cover and let stand 7-8 minutes..
- Fluff with a fork stirring the cooked couscous and add to combine the sauteed vegetables, lemon juice and melted butter and basil, stirring until butter melts. Adjust seasoning of needed.
- This works great with chicken and pork also. I would marinade then 4-6 hour and cook to the proper temperature..
I use regular soy sauce to add much needed saltiness to the sauce. Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil, big enough. Sweet and savory, this fresh salmon dish is hearty, thanks to a bed of couscous and snow peas. Meanwhile, stir in couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Sauteed Mushrooms is one of the best and quick way to cook mushrooms.