Mom's Curry Couscous Salad. Curried Couscous Salad – Packed with nutrients and LOADED with flavor, this delicious curried couscous salad recipe is sure to become a favorite! A ton of healthy ingredients go into this salad: Garbanzo beans, carrots, celery, parsley. Stir the couscous, cranberries, curry powder, salt, and sugar together in a heatproof bowl.
Couscous, garbanzo beans, caramelized onion, diced red bell pepper, carrot, and cucumber are tossed with a curried white balsamic vinaigrette, then sprinkled with crumbled bacon for a bold-flavored salad. A vegan recipe for couscous salad with curry, edamame, bell pepper, and cranberries. For me this re-creation of that couscous salad is a good reminder that when you take control of your health, there really is a pleasant surprise around every corner. You can have Mom's Curry Couscous Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Curry Couscous Salad
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of couscous, cooked and cooled.
- You need 1 can of 15.5-ounce chickpeas, drained.
- Prepare 4 of green onion tops, chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots, medium dice.
- You need 2 of celery stalks, medium dice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground Malabar black pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of red curry powder (McCormick).
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
Healthy moroccan couscous chickpea salad with spiced orange dressing. It's packed with texture, flavour and is definitely not a boring salad! It's packed with couscous, chickpeas, carrot, cucumber, dried fruit, parsley and toasted almonds. I like to have it with a toasted pitta and a large dollop of.
Mom's Curry Couscous Salad instructions
- Combine the couscous, chickpeas, green onions, carrots, celery, and golden raisins in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, curry powder, allspice, and sea salt. Whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add the dressing to the couscous mixture and stir to combine letting dressing coat well..
- Let the couscous salad sit in the refrigerator for the flavors to marry and serve cold..
How to make the best couscous salad recipe with a simple lemon dressing, cucumber and lots of fresh herbs. How to make light and healthy couscous salad with a simple lemon vinaigrette, cucumber and herbs. Jump to the Easy Lemon and Herb Couscous Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for. Couscous Salad with Butternut Squash and CranberriesThe Kitchn. Couscous Salad with Chicken and ApricotsMyRecipes.