Couscous with chicken and egg. The Best Couscous Egg Recipes on Yummly Moroccan-Style Pork Shoulder Roast Pork. curry powder, orange juice, sweet pepper, soy sauce. Couscous with chicken and egg Bought some couscous to experiment with.
The Best Couscous Egg Recipes on Yummly Fragrant Couscous Salad With A Runny Poached Egg, Couscous Stuffed Mushrooms, Sweet Potato, Chicken And Couscous Nuggets Add the couscous and pour in the stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet. You can cook Couscous with chicken and egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Couscous with chicken and egg
- You need 1/2 liter of couscous.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of eggs, hard-boiled.
- Prepare 1 of mushroom broth cube.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of ground pepper.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
Remove the pan from the heat and toss in the parsley. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Stir once or twice during the cooking. Bring some water to the boil (same volume of water as the weight of couscous you have) with a dash of soy sauce, the stock cube, a dash of lemon juice and a little bit of sesame oil.
Couscous with chicken and egg instructions
- Cut chicken into small to medium cubes, season with pepper and garlic, and fry on a large fire..
- When chicken juice is almost vaporized, add some water to a pan and crushed mushroom broth cube. Mix well, cover with a lid to stew..
- Boil some salty water, put couscous to it. Add some oil in order to avoid couscous particles getting stuck to each other..
- Boil couscous mixing, until it is almost ready (still somewhat hard inside). Discard water..
- When chicken has absorbed all the water, add couscous, green onions, chopped eggs and butter to the pan. Mix well, fry until couscous is ready (soft inside)..
- Serve, enjoy the meal..
Let the egg start to cook, then when the bottom layer has cooked, stir the egg and cous cous all together. Keep stirring until the egg is completely cooked. Dress the egg fried cous cous with some soy sauce or tamari and a sprinkle of five spice. Using a spatula, turn sections of the couscous to expose some of the crispy bits. Arrange the chorizo, shrimp, and chicken on top.