Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops. All Reviews for Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops. How to Make Couscous Salad with Lemon, Herbs and Crisp Veggies. Serve this salad warm or cold.
Grilled Pork Chops are perfect for a simple summer supper, they definitely take 'the other white meat' to a whole new tender juicy level! Tossed in a simple herb marinade these pork chops are delicious served next to a helping of your favorite rice pilaf or a light tossed salad! Expect to get plenty of compliments on these fast, flavor-packed chops. You can have Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops
- You need of couscous.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried couscous.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiling chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced / 1/2 onion, small diced, 1 teaspoon oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley, measured before chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon, zest and juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of pork.
- Prepare 2 of boneless pork chops, I used ones that were 2" thick..
- You need 1 of canola oil to brush on grill pan..
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
This recipe is fantastic and so easy to make. Stir in couscous, then cover and remove from heat. A simple lemon and herb marinade makes these grilled pork chops flavourful and juicy! Marinate them overnight and grill them up for supper the It's grilling season and this Lemon Herb Grilled Pork Chops Recipe was last week's star of the show!
Lemon Herb Couscous With Grilled Pork Chops instructions
- In a pot on medium heat , saute onions and garlic until onions become translucent, about 4 minutes..
- In a small pot bring chicken stock to a boil. Remove from heat..
- Add couscous, lemon zest, juice, salt, parsley to onion, garlic mix..
- Add boiling chicken broth, cover and remove from heat..
- Couscous takes 5 minutes sitting covered in pan to cook and absorb liquid..
- Take a grill pan, I use a cast iron, brush with oil and heat it up on medium heat..
- For best grilling results, let pork chops come to room temperature, pat off any liquid with paper towel, then season both sides with salt and pepper to your liking..
- I did a simple seasoning to let pork flavor shine and enjoy the flavors of the couscous..
- In hot grill pan, place chops on their sides, grilling for 3 minutes on each side..
- After sides are grilled, place chop flat on grill and grill for 3 minutes each side..
- Then turn chops to grill across the lines of grill plate, this gives you a cross hatch grill pattern. Plus chops are so thick they need the extra cooking time..
- Take chops off grill and let rest 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, take a fork and fluff up the couscous as it clumps when absorbing liquid..
- Plate chops, couscous and sprinkle crumbled feta on top..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
I threw together a simple, tangy marinade and. I make grilled pork chops on a regular basis around here. My go-to marinade is very easy and includes lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and a few fresh It's similar to the marinade I use for my grilled chicken, and they can each be used for both meats! In a large resealable bag,combine lemon juice,oil,garlic,salt,oregano and pepper. The chops were grilled on a weber charcoal barbecue, and basted with some of the original marinade which I set aside.