Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with butter. Rinse the apples, cut into quarters, remove the core and cut into wedges. Peel the shallots and garlic, cut the shallots into strips and finely chop the garlic.
Pork with Curried Apple & Couscous. Enjoy a change-of-pace recipe on our Test Kitchen. The aroma of this delicious dinner will really whet your appetite. You can have Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs
- Prepare of meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked couscous.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced shallots.
- It’s 1 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sriracha hot sauce ( optional ).
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peeled, cored and small diced apple,.
Curry brings earthy flavor while raisins and apples lend a touch of sweetness. Spoon couscous topped with pork mixture and remaining parsley sprinkled on top. Tip: To make a gluten free option, replace couscous with quinoa (cooked. This pork burger recipe from Eat Well for Less makes enough for two meals so you can pop half in the freezer for a quick dinner.
Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Add all your ingredients to a bowl and thoroughly mix together..
- Shape into small balls. Place on a parchment lined cooking tray..
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes until nice golden brown. Pork must reach 165 internal temperature..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- You may fry these in a deep sided pan over medium heat. I used extra virgin olive oil and keep gently rolling them to cook on all sides. Then sprinkle some season salt on top before serving..
These are made with ground pork, cream cheese and pimento-stuffed green olives and served over hot couscous. The Best Pork And Couscous Recipes on Yummly Pork chops and applesauce is a traditional dish in Spanish and British cuisine consisting of cooked pork chops and apple sauce. The pork chops can be pan-fried, baked or broiled, and the meat is sometimes breaded prior to cooking. Some people consider the dish to be a comfort food.