Cheating Spinach Artichoke Flatbread.
You can cook Cheating Spinach Artichoke Flatbread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheating Spinach Artichoke Flatbread
- It’s 1 of Thin pizza crust (rectangular).
- Prepare 1 can of Your favorite artichokes (marinated).
- Prepare 5 piece of Chopped Frozen Spinach (thawed and squeezed to drain).
- Prepare 1 packages of Delish Frozen Spinach, Artichoke, & Cheese Dip.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Feta and/or Pepper Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/8 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Extra Flavoring you can add but might not need to.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream.
Cheating Spinach Artichoke Flatbread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. spread some olive oil on a baking pan (one large enough to fit the thin pizza crust) place the pizza crust on top and set aside..
- Prepare your ingredients; Boil and thaw your spinach by placing the five pieces in a pot with a bit of water only enough to go 1/4 of a way up the little spinach cubes or cylinders, add in half the tablespoon of minced garlic, turn the stove on medium high, cover pot and wait 2 mins, open the pot after two mins and use a fork to poke at the spinach they should still be a tad bit frozen but getting a bit mushy on the outsides. If this is the state of them then you should now add the rest of The minced garlic. Cover again and boil until they are fully thawed..then drain the spinach garlic mixture in a strainer. Set it aside..
- Microwave the pre-made Delish dip. After heated chop up the marinated artichokes and mix them into the pre-made dip. Then add the spinach garlic mixture and mix again..
- Add the red pepper and Worcestershire sauce to the mix and stir until reasonably blended..
- Spread mixture on top of pizza crust and add the cheeses to your preferred taste..
- Put in the oven for initially 7 mins however all ovens are different so this time may be wrong for you. However don't cook it too long or else the mixture will liquefy and then harden. (like something you microwave for too long it will taste stale).
- Make sure to cut into it to make sure the crust is cooked to your desired doneness..