Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*. When making crab cakes, it's customary to keep the crabmeat in chunks. The formed crab cakes and the mango puree can be refrigerated overnight. Bring the mango puree to room temperature before serving.
The Spicy Avocado Puree recipe out of our category marinade! Mix the sour cream into the puree and stir until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. You can have Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY*
- It’s of Crab meat.
- It’s 2 cans of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of small diced red peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of small dice green pepper.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of Avocado purée.
- It’s 2 of avocado.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Coconut milk. Optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil ***for sauté pan***.
Easy and delicious crab cakes that are made in the Air Fryer with less mess and less stress. A nice golden crust on the outside with flakey crab meat. These Air Fryer Crab Cakes are so easy to make thanks to the Air Fryer. Spritz crab cakes with cooking spray; sprinkle with paprika.
Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Avocado Purée *EASY* step by step
- Blend together your avocado,lemon juice salt and pepper. Add coconut milk for nice creamy texture. Set aside. Boom. All done with that part!.
- Mix together all of the crab meat ingredients listed above. (crab, egg, bread crumbs, spices, peppers) Combine well.
- Shape crab meat mixture To size of your choice. (We chose mini size).
- Heat A medium sized sauté pan with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Once oil is hot sear both sides of crab cake to a nice golden color. Once you’re done searing, place cakes on a baking sheet or pan and finish the cooking process in the oven. About 10 mins.
- Remove from oven. Plate then ENJOY with avocado purée. We paired the crab cakes with roasted Cauliflower. 😊.
For sauce, in a small bowl, mash avocado. Stir in remaining ingredients; serve with crab cakes. Spicy crab cakes recipe with fresh Dungeness crabmeat, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, lemon jice, Tabasco, Wocestershire sauce, Dijon, paprika, thyme, onion, and bell pepper. Perfect Crab Cakes are super easy to make. What is a good side dish for crab cakes?