Creamy Classic Crab Salad. This easy-on-the-pocket salad beautifully dresses up economical imitation crab. My husband's grandmother gladly shared the recipe. This Easy Seafood Crab Salad is a quick recipe with shrimp and crab meat.
I have a secret for you. My imitation crab salad uses mayo as the base of the creamy dressing, along with crisp vegetables and herbs for flavoring. Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper. You can have Creamy Classic Crab Salad using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Classic Crab Salad
- Prepare 4 oz. of Chunk-style Crab.
- Prepare 2 tbs. of finely chopped Celery.
- You need 1 tbs. of finely diced Red Onion.
- It’s 3 tbs. of Light Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Hot Old Bay Seasoning (or regular).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Dried Dill Weed.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. A creamy melody of veggies, crab meat, chewy rice, mozzarella cheese and boiled eggs create the most delicious crab salad! I must say this salad is very proportional in flavors creating a perfectly balanced out salad with no overwhelming ingredients. Quick and easy crab salad recipe, with hints of lemon and the creamy taste of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Creamy Classic Crab Salad step by step
- Chop crab into small chunks. Add all ingredients and mix together well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let flavors meld..
Crab and Endive Salad with Creamy Cognac Dressing. A tasty seafood salad is only minutes away. Spoon crab mixture onto lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges. In just few minutes you can enjoy this New England classic without leaving your home! This fresh crab salad is flavored with celery, bell pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.