4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon. In medium mixing bowl add cream cheese and crab. I used this recipe as a base for my crab rangoons. I thought there was a little too much crab and not enough cream cheese.
In a large bowl, stir to combine the cream cheese, crab meat. In a small bowl, gently combine crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Prepare pan by spraying mini muffin tins with oil or cooking spray. You can have 4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon
- Prepare of Egg roll wrappers.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 3-4 of imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2-3 of green onion.
To prepare filling, saute green onion in butter until tender. Mix all the cream cheese, crab meat, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Crab Rangoon are wonton shells filled with fresh crab and cream cheese, then fried to a crispy golden brown. They are the ultimate party appetizer and one of my favorites.
4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon instructions
- In medium mixing bowl add cream cheese and crab. Mix well..
- Add sugar and green onion. Mix again.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of mixture into the middle of egg roll wrapper..
- Tuck a corner and sides and roll. Dip your finger in water and run along corner before rolling closed..
- Warm 3 cups vegetable oil in large to medium skillet..
- Brown and serve..
I love to serve them at my shindigs with Beef Tenderloin Rumaki and Mini Quiche. Have you ever tried Crab Rangoon? Combine garlic, cream cheese, crab, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce in a bowl. Moisten the edges with water and fold the wonton skin diagonally to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Put in center of Wonton wrapper; moisten edges of wrapper with water.