Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce. If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon. Shrimp and vegetables stir fried with a Garlic Sauce, it's good! Mike's delicious Garlic Shrimp are served with butter and garlic.
Easy garlic shrimp with frozen shrimp, garlic butter, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. The shrimp dish is super garlicky, buttery, with a tint of citrusy lemon juice. A restaurant quality meal right at home! You can have Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Seafood.
- You need 1 of EX LG Alaskan King Crab Claw [presteamed – added last].
- Prepare 20 of [1.5 lbs] Jumbo Shrimp [raw deveined tails on].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables [to be very thin sliced or fine minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Chives.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Celery.
- It’s 1/2 Can of Baby Corn.
- You need 10 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Asian Sweet Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 Pinch of Saffron.
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need of Rice.
Garlic ginger shrimp stir fried in soy sauce and green onion. A quick meal doesn't have to mean a boring meal. Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe. I love hearing how you went with my recipes!
Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce step by step
- Thin slice or fine mince your vegetables..
- Mix everything together except for your presteamed crab and shrimp..
- Fry/steam everything in a large pan with a tight fitting lid for 8 to 10 minutes. Add crab and shrimp in the last 2 minutes. Reserve any pan fluids to drizzle over your rice or noodles as there will be some..
- This dish made for fantastic to-go lunches for my students today!.
- Serve hot on top of rice or noodles with sides of lemon wedges, fresh cilantro and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.
Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats. "Mike's Mighty Good has permanently changed my lunch game. Never knew an 'instant soup' could I started buying and she started trying everything on the market. Mike's Mighty Good is without a doubt. This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce. Plus, it's super easy to cook.