Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Here's a look at how our traceable, sustainable seafood gets from ocean to plate. Learn more about the Luke's Lobster story and our Maine-style lobster.
Just Look At Those Chunks Of Lobster. Luke Holden and his team are serving delicious and affordable lobster, crab and shrimp rolls, crab claws Luke`s Lobster first began in New York City and now provides customers around the world with traceable, sustainable seafood sourced from America`s northeast and Canada. Последние твиты от Luke's Lobster (@LukesLobster). Roots in Maine with shacks in NYC, DC, Philly, Boston, Las Vegas, Chicago, Maine. You can have Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread
- It’s 1 Pound of Rock Lobster Tails [meat weight – fine chopped].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Pre-steamed King Crab Claws [meat weight -fine shread].
- It’s as needed of Quality Dry White Wine.
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chives [fine chopped].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 Dash of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Old Bay.
- It’s of ● Options.
- Prepare of Toasted Bagles.
- Prepare of Chilled Vegetables.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Crackers.
With more than a handful of NYC locations, this thriving lobster mini-chain has some of the most affordably priced lobster rolls in the City—a. Get delivery from Luke's Lobster super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live. Luke's Lobster is a hugely successful mini-chain with roots in Maine, and oddly enough, it started in New York City's East Village just eight years ago.
Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread step by step
- Place shelled seafood on a cookie sheet with white wine. Bake seafood at 350° for 20 minutes. Pull from oven and crack shells once cooled. Rough chop meat or shread. Mix everything together and chill..
- Serve spread on toasted Bagles, crackers or dip vegetables in. Also, with lemon wedges..
- This spread makes for great gifts!.
Luke's Lobster has a few locations in the city, including the Plaza Hotel's Food Hall, Financial District and the Upper West Side. The staff was friendly to me and Jay as they. Luke's Lobster is New York City's freshest, most affordable lobster roll — straight from the docks of Maine. It doesn't take a master chef to make a great lobster roll. Luke Holden had no restaurant experience when he quit his banking job to bring Maine-style lobster rolls to New York City.