Brad's hot crab dip. This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers. Reviews for: Photos of Hot Crab Dip.
All you need is some lettuce, tomato and a few cucumber slices and you've just. Hot, creamy crab dip with cheese, capers and artichoke hearts, served in a bread bowl. Best Hot Crab Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Brad's hot crab dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's hot crab dip
- It’s 2 cups of lump dungeness crab meat.
- You need 2 (8 Oz) of pkg cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Bernaise sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried chopped chives, plus some for garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of few dashes of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 6 slices of Muenster cheese.
This hot and cheesy Maryland crab dip gets the stamp of approval from locals and out-of-towners alike. Classic Hot Crab Dip For A Crowd. Using a fine-mesh strainer, drain crab meat over a bowl. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, hot sauce, Old Bay, and lemon juice.
Brad's hot crab dip step by step
- Combine all ingredients except crab and Muenster cheese with a beater on low speed..
- When blended, fold in crab meat. Place in a 8×11 pan. Place cheese on top..
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Or until cheese just starts getting golden..
- Serve and sprinkle a little more chives as garnish. I served with bacon flavor Ritz crackers. But can be served with bruchetta, sourdough, or whatever you desire.
This crab dip with cream cheese gets a boost of flavor from juicy lump crabmeat, shredded Cheddar cheese and your favorite seafood seasoning: OLD BAY. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired. The perfect party appetizer, this is the BEST Hot Crab Dip recipe ever. Creamy, cheesy and perfect for parties, this is the BEST Hot Crab Dip recipe around. So easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, a hint of heat and big meaty chunks of crab.