Crab-Asparagus Frittata. Crab and Asparagus Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. STIR IN mozzarella cheese; pour over crab mixture in skillet. COOK over medium heat until eggs are.
Frittata is a great brunch or breakfast dish or a quick dinner option with a salad. Asparagus is especially tasty, but other vegetables can be substituted. The Best Crab Frittata Recipes on Yummly You can cook Crab-Asparagus Frittata using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab-Asparagus Frittata
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream or coconut milk.
- You need 10 stalks of asparagus, sliced diagonally into 3/4" pieces.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of crab meat, drained.
- You need 4 T of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Crab And Asparagus Frittata, Crab, Asparagus And Pepper Mini "un" Frittatas, Crab & Veggie Frittata. Asparagus and Mushroom Frittata with Goat Cheese. Frittata egg breakfasts are usually a meal to share, but this two-egg, single-serving recipe packed with fresh asparagus, mushrooms, green onion. Perfect for breakfast, brunch I personally love making frittata as a strategic way to clean out my fridge of whatever neglected bits & pieces of veg that needs using stat.
Crab-Asparagus Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, cream or milk, asparagus, crab and 2 T oil..
- In large ovenproof skillet, heat 2 T oil and cook garlic and onion until soft. Sprinkle in salt. Pour in egg mixture and stir to combine..
- Cook on stove top for 3 min. or until edges begin to firm. Transfer to oven and bake 10 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
This Asparagus Frittata is a wonderful way to make a few simple ingredients go a long way. My favorite peeler for ribbon-ing asparagus, and well, basically everything is a y-shaped one. My Sicilian Aunt Paulina inspired this fluffy frittata. I remember visiting her garden, picking fresh veggies and watching her cook. Frittatas are great for cleaning out the crisper, but one of my favorite veggie combos is savory mushrooms, crunchy asparagus, feta cheese, and fresh thyme.