Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders. Caught Daily, Shipped Fresh to Your Door! Great recipe for Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders. What a great little outdoor Sunday brunch idea.
Look for that recipe at the top of my page. A combination of crab and shrimp over fresh greens surrounded by avocado slices, tomatoes, and a hard boiled egg with your choice of dressing. Two homemade biscuits each loaded with a sausage patty, crumbled egg and our own country gravy with choice of potato.. You can have Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of Package Immataion Crab Meat [feathered or, left chunked].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Purple Onions [fine minced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Celery [with leaves – diced].
- You need of Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Spring Onions.
- Prepare of Juice Of 1/4 LG Lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of Clausens Dill Pickles [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Lettuce.
- You need 1 Package of Fresh Slider Buns [with butter & garlic powder].
Chunks of lobster meat prepared fresh daily folded with celery & mayonnaise. Large Gulf Shrimp Great recipe for Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys. A fantastic one pound juicy New Orleans sandwich that's so rich, so lumpy, so creamy, so crispy, so chilly and fluffy – your guests won't soon forget about you ever serving this dish to them! Served with Mike's fries, cole slaw, cocktail & tartar sauce.
Mike's Fresh Crab Meat Sliders step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Feather your immataion crab meat, mince your vegetables and gently mix everything together. Chill well..
- Optional: Sear your rolls in a hot pan with butter and garlic powder until crisped and browned..
- Pile chilled crab mixture on to your cooled, crispy slider buns. Add lettuce, sprinkle with celery salt, dried chives and serve with lemon wedges. Avacado slices are great on these sliders as well. Or, try my super easy Mike's Creamy Avacado Dip & Spread on this slider. They do pair great together! Black Olives are a great addition too! Know that Peperridge Farms and Kings Hawaiian Rolls work perfectly with this dish and add additional sweetness. With the Kings smaller size – they'll also stretch this simple dish even further..
- Pictured is a slider with my Creamy Avacado Spread at the base. Enjoy!.
This authentic Crab Cake recipe is packed with flaky fresh crab meat, just a little panko texture, and flavorful citrus, dijon and Old Bay seasoning with a hint of spice. This is the best you will try and it will keep you coming back time and time again! If you love these Crab Cakes, you will love my Salmon Croquettes and Jerk Salmon Burgers. Mike's Mixed Greens A fresh mix of seasonal greens topped with purple onion, tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese & toasted croutons. This dish is made infinitely better with fresh.