Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread. Creamy crab dip with celery, jalapenos and pepper served cold with crackers, tortilla chips or bagel crisps. Creamy Crab Dip recipe with a hint of jalapenos, peppers, celery in a creamy garlic cream cheese mixture is phenomenal. Hot, creamy crab dip with cheese, capers and artichoke hearts, served in a bread bowl.
It pairs well with crackers and vegetables, but don't be surprised if your guests eat it by the spoonful! It's insanely creamy and rich, thanks to the sour cream, cream cheese and cheese. Plus, all you need to do is mix and bake the ingredients, so it's. Узнать причину. Закрыть. You can cook Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread
- You need 1 Pound of Crab Meat [about 2.5 cups].
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Shreadded Sharp Cheddar Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tabasco [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [chopped + reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 Dash of Worchestershie.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need as needed of Whole Milk [to thin mixture only if desired].
Creamy and delicious, this yummy hot crab dip uses imitation crab alongside real canned crab to keep the costs down but the flavor up. Stock up when you see a sale because it is sure to be the hit your next party! Hot and creamy Crab Dip with melted cheddar cheese makes for an outrageously good appetizer. Serve it warm with crackers or toasted baguette or Love those things!
Mike's Creamy Hot Crab Dip & Chilled Spread step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Chop your chives and fine mince your garlic..
- Mix everything together except for crab meat. Heat in microwave until just warm enough to blend well with ease..
- Inspect crab meat closely for any shells..
- Gently fold crab meat into cheese mixture..
- Place mixture into oven safe ramekins and top with sharp cheddar cheese and chives..
- Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Be sure to place a cookie sheet or tin foil beneath ramekins as they will bubble over..
- Serve piping hot with quality crackers, toasted artisanal bread and lemon wedges..
- For the chilled spread – just place crab mixture in ramekins, top with cheese, chives, sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning and chill for an hour. Serve with quality crackers, toasted bagels and lemon wedges to cut the richness of the crab..
Crab Dip is super easy to whip up and only one bowl, plus a baking dish is needed. Mayonnaise and cream cheese form the base. This cheesy baked crab dip recipe is hot n' creamy, that's loaded with shreds of crab meat and savory spices. Serve it with chips, crackers or vegetables and believe it or not, this crab dip also makes a great sandwich spread! All you need is some lettuce, tomato and a few cucumber slices and you've just.