The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish. Add the tomatoes, cardamom, bay leaf, cloves and cumin seeds. Garlic butter is fantastic on tons of foods but I have this already prepared to rub over freshly made naan breads straight from the oven Garlic butter rice can replace any plain rice as a side dish. Think a juicy piece of steak, lamb chops, chicken curry or our creamy Tuscan Chicken.
This recipe, minus the garlic butter of course, is vegan. There are no eggs, yoghurt or milk. In fact you could get really good results using dairy free vegetable ghee instead of butter if you are going dairy free. You can have The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish
- Prepare of seafood.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blue moutnain curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crush garlic.
- It’s 5 of king crab legs.
- It’s 1/2 of italian season.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of butter of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lawrys season salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
Stir the butter, garlic and parsley, if using, together in a small bowl. Season with a little salt (only if using unsalted butter) and black pepper. If the butter is too cold to mix, warm the ingredients in a small pan until melted and combined, then leave to cool. Will keep for up to one week in the fridge.
The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish instructions
- Boil crab for 10 to 15 minutes with 2 tbs of Italian seasoning and 2 tbsp of old bay seasoning..
- While crab is boiling, you have time to melt butter first, then add all the other ingredients together in a pot and stir for about 10 to 15 mins. Place the fire on simmer – do not cook the sauce on high heat. After crab done, add sauce and ready to serve hot…..
- You can use the hot blue mountain Jamaican curry power if you want to spicy it up instead of regular..
Stir in the chicken, onion, and garlic. Stir in the curry powder, curry paste, tandoori masala, garam masala, and tomato paste until no lumps of tomato paste remain. In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients: peanut butter, ginger, garlic, apple cider vinegar, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and turmeric. Add water to thin if necessary to make a dressing like consistency. Great recipe for The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish.