Cranberry Pinwheels. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are the perfect make ahead holiday snack or appetizer. This Cranberry Feta Pinwheels recipe has been around forever and it's definitely loved by absolutely everyone! These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels are my most asked for and loved Christmas cookie-dessert!
The dried red cranberries and the green scallions make them look really. Here's a nice Christmas cookie with a cheery shape. Combine cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a bowl. You can cook Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- It’s 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
In a small bowl, combine cranberries, walnuts and orange peel; set aside. CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer. If you're looking for a holiday appetizer that's super easy. My Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels make a deliciously perfect holiday party appetizer.
Cranberry Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I mean, who doesn't love cute little bite-sized nuggets of deliciousness like these Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels? Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, a simple appetizer that would be great for a Holiday party. Cranberry-Orange Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels are delightful. I did a post recently for Ham Havarti Pinwheels and wanted to share it with you another.