Spinach and Artichoke dip. This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! Once we discovered how great the recipe was, I made it two more times that week! I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite!
This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of those recipes that absolutely everyone seems to love. A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of Like most creamy dip recipes, this spinach artichoke dip starts with a delicious cream cheese base. You can have Spinach and Artichoke dip using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Artichoke dip
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped Artichoke Hearts.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of Frozen spinach Thawed.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shred Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cubed Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare dash of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of onion powder.
- It’s dash of Lemon pepper.
The first step to a perfectly scoopable spinach dip is to. Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties.
Spinach and Artichoke dip step by step
- Soften your cream cheese,Drain your Spanish ,Chop your artichokes and add all ingredients in pot except mayo and seasonings.
- Mix until all cheese is melted into a sticky cheesy consistency.
- Once mixed add your seasoning and mayo and its ready to be served…easy and delicious. ….enjoy.
This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is too easy; just heating and mixing everything together. If you enjoyed our Hot Shrimp Dip, you will love this! This tangy dip boasts three This quick and easy Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe can be made ahead of time or in the crockpot for a an outrageously delicious, stress-free, crowd pleasing. The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. As evidenced by its popular presence on restaurant appetizer menus, a crock of bubbling spinach and artichoke dip — the savior of many a happy hour — is one of the most comforting and crowd-pleasing dips out there.