Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts. Then this easy recipe for baked chewy doughnuts with cranberry jam is just the thing for you. "Love doughnuts but don't feel like deep-frying? These puffy, yeasted doughnuts are inspired by Honey & Co's baked donut technique, which involves brushing your doughnuts with. These easy, baked cranberry doughnuts make a fabulous sweet breakfast treat — they're perfect for fall and winter holiday mornings.
Oh, and they're baked.so that means you can have more than one. When cranberries are in season, I get this recipe out and make these tasty doughnuts. When my children were small, I'd usually double the recipe and sometimes the doughnuts would all be gone before they could cool. You can have Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts
- You need 1 (15.6 oz) of package Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.).
Cranberry Doughnuts Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These easy to make doughnuts will be a HUGE hit during the Holiday season. They're so delicious and full of flavor. Oh, and they're baked.so that means you can have more than one.
Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done..
- After the doughnuts have cooled, dip them into the glaze. Allow them to set on a wire rack..
Try filling them with this easy, homemade cranberry jam for a seasonal twist. She shares her love of cooking, baking and food photography on Chabad.org's food blog. Baked doughnuts are incredibly easy to prepare, and they are equally delicious as an on-the-go breakfast or a tasty afternoon snack. These Baked Cranberry-Orange Doughnuts with Orange-Vanilla Glaze contain plenty of lively, citrus-infused flavor without being cloyingly sweet. The key to a successful doughnut is starting simply.